Get expert services from 5 Star Lending to assist you through the loan process.We make the entire process hassle-free and convenient. Once you have decided to opt-in for refinancing, our team will provide you with every bit of detail on refinancing process in the Bay Area and the entire California. The documentation and other legal formalities in this process are similar to the mortgage. Although the list of documents required may change depending on your refinancing loan option, you will need to submit the following documents.
- Income Proof: In order to justify your income and eligibility to repay the loan, you’ll need to show original pay slip for the last 30 days.
- A copy of homeowners insurance: To verify current and sufficient coverage on your home.
- Copies of your W-2 forms: To verify past employment and income history.
- Copies of your last two-year Federal income tax: To verify your two years of employment history
- Copies of asset information: To give a brief about your reserves and saving, we need statements of savings, checking and 401(k) accounts and investment records for mutual funds or stocks.
We work proactively to assist you at every step of refinancing process. Once you have turned in the required documents, our team of experts will review the paperwork. We will get your home appraised and evaluate your credit score to justify your eligibility for the loan.
The home appraisal is nothing but the valuation of your home. This is mandatory to decide the category of loan you can qualify for. 5 Star Lending ensures accuracy and transparency in the entire home appraisal process.
Closing Your New Mortgage
The closing process is the final step of refinance process in the Bay Area once you are approved for the new mortgage. It means the new mortgage is your official mortgage with revised interest rates as per records. Your old loan will be paid in full and you can begin paying towards your new loan.
Reach us to explore more on refinance process in Bay Area.